Thursday, October 8, 2015

IPhone iPad Charging Cord Review

I have an iPhone 6 Plus. So far this product is working fine, gives me no errors and seems to be of good quality. I am currently transferring music to my phone as I type this out. I have no connection issues to this point, tugged on all of the joints to see if anything was going to come apart easily, and nothing did. There are no fitment issues on either end of the cable and everything plugs in smoothly. The only downside that I've had with this cable to this point is that because of the cable wrapping it seems to kink easily which worries me for the actual cable inside. If I have any problems with it, I will update the review. Even though I did receive this product for an extreme discounted price for an unbiased review I would recommend it to others looking to purchase.

See here for the product information on amazon and my review: https://www.amazon.com/review/RJK9GZC01U3P5/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment